The ISMRM invites applications for clinical stipends that offer support for the attendance of junior clinical faculty at the Joint Annual Meeting ISMRM-ESMRMB 2018. The ISMRM will provide up to 40 awards of $1,000 each in matching funds.
Who Should Apply? Individuals who are verified clinical faculty in the first five years of their career as an instructor, assistant professor or equivalent, who are interested in attending the Joint Annual Meeting ISMRM-ESMRMB 2018, and have submitted a scientific abstract and/or educational electronic poster.
- While nonmembers are encouraged to apply, successful applicants will be required to become a Full Member of the ISMRM before stipend funds are dispersed;
- Preference will be given to first-time attendees to the annual meeting;
- Applicants may only apply to one stipend program per year. If an applicant applies for more than one program, all applications will be disqualified;
- Receipt of a stipend through this program is limited to one year only;
- Applicants must submit a scientific abstract or educational electronic-poster;
- Applicants are required to attend at least 4 days of the ISMRM meeting.
(all documents listed below should be sent in electronic format to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A letter from the applicant which should include a brief statement of their interest in attending the Joint Annual Meeting ISMRM-ESMRMB 2018 and explain how this will relate to their own work;
- A letter of support from the Department Chair verifying the eligibility of the applicant for the program, that the applicant will be given the time off to attend and be supported for up to $1,000 or the remaining cost of the meeting, and/or will use vacation time and personal funds as needed;
- A copy of the scientific abstract or educational electronic-poster submitted in abstract form (first and second authors will be given preference);
- A curriculum vitae of the applicant;
- Completed online Application Form to be submitted with the application;
- While nonmembers are encouraged to apply, successful applicants will be required to become a Full Member of the ISMRM before stipend funds are dispersed.
Clinical Stipend Application Deadline: 08 November 2017
For the Online Clinical Stipend Application form, click here. For Online Abstract Submission Guidelines, click here. Required documents listed above should be sent in electronic format to email@example.com.
Clare Tempany-Afdhal, M.D.
Chair, ISMRM Subcommittee on Trainee Stipends
2300 Clayton Road, Suite 620
Concord, CA 94520
Fax: +1 510-841-2340