ISMRM Challenge is an initiative to foster impactful innovation in MRI applications and methodology through a series of year-around competitions. It follows the footstep of previous successful challenges, such as MRI Unbound.
Premise of ISMRM Challenge:
• Focuses on 1 – 2 topics each year on unmet needs that have potential to impact the field and clinical practice
• Starts at ISMRM annual conference and lasts for 1 or more years.
• Contestants can join throughout the year as individuals or teams (Submission rules and timelines tailored to every Challenge).
• Results from participating teams will be tested against pre-determined metrics to be defined for each Challenge, with online leader board updated continuously.
• Winning team announced at ISMRM annual conference in concluding year.
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in receiving information about the 2013-2014 ISMRM Challenge: Undersampled Image Reconstruction!