Educational Stipend Program
Application/Membership Application/Dues Payment Deadline:
11 November 2015; 23:59 US EST
Educational Stipend for Students, Postdoctoral, and Clinical Trainees:
The ISMRM invites applications for educational stipends that offer support for the attendance of students, postdoctoral and clinical trainees to present abstracts at the ISMRM 24th Annual Meeting & Exhibition. Those applicants who are first authors on the abstract will be given priority. Stipend recipients are limited to three years of support.
2016 ISMRM membership is required before application for an educational stipend. If you are not a member, you will need to complete the membership application process on or before 11 November 2015 in order to apply for an educational stipend. If you are already a member, you will need to pay your 2016 membership dues on or before 11 November 2015. A five-digit membership number is NOT required to complete the stipend application process online.
Application to the educational stipend program is incorporated into the online abstract submission process.
Who Should Apply?
- Students who are currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program;
- Clinical trainees who are currently enrolled in a full-time clinical training program;
- Postdoctoral trainees who have received a doctorate or equivalent degree after 31 July 2012.
Application to the educational stipend program is incorporated into the abstract submission process. It is mandatory that applicants complete the application on the ISMRM abstract submission website, which will require:
- ISMRM membership number (if available);
- Supervisor’s name and contact information (Institution and email address);
- Abstract (first authors will be given preference)
Membership Application/Dues Payment Deadline: 11 November 2015
Educational Stipend Application Deadline: 11 November 2015
For Online Abstract Submission Guidelines, click here.
Clare Tempany-Afdhal, M.D., Chair
International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Subcommittee on Trainee Stipends
2300 Clayton Road, Suite 620
Concord, CA 94520
Fax: +1 510-841-2340