Late Breaking Abstract Deadline – Monday, 16 January 2017 – Submit Your Novel Research!
Late-breaking abstracts should highlight novel research. It is not intended to be merely an extension of the general submission deadline. The focus for these abstracts is ground-breaking and unique data that would not otherwise have been presented at the workshop. Selected abstracts will be poster presentation only.
Submission information for digital abstracts:
Prospective participants are invited to submit abstracts for poster presentations only. The deadline for submission is 16 January 2017.
Abstracts are limited to one page in length (21.59 cm x 27.94 cm/8.5 in. x 11 in.) including all images, tables, graphs and references. Font size should be no smaller than 8 pt.
SUGGESTED FORMAT: The abstract should be formatted in one column, containing all of the following sections that answer the questions below:
- Abstract title
- Author list
- Target audience – “Who will benefit from this information?”
- Purpose – “Why was this study/research performed?”
- Methods – “How has this problem been studied?”
- Results – “Principal data and statistical analysis”
- Discussion – “What is the interpretation of the data?”
- Conclusion – “What is the relevance to clinical practice or future research?”
- References – (optional)